P.O.I.T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place Of Intimidating Teenagers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Embarrassing moments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weezy6
Admin
Admin
Weezy6

Embarrassing moments Empty
PostSubject: Embarrassing moments   Embarrassing moments EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:02 am

What is your most embarrassing moments? Post them here!

I needed to go toilet REALLY badly. It was Daffodil day, 2002, and I was in room 4 at primary school. I was year 4, and my learning leader wouldn't let me go toilet. We were out by the road, waving these yellow balloons around and stuff, and I asked the learning leader, but she said no. I kept asking, and she kept saying no. FINALLY she said yes, so I sprinted, but didn't quite make it...the 8 year old who wet her pants...shame! It went all through my Barbie undies, and I had to wear a jersy around my waist for the rest of the day!
That was SO EMBARRASSING!
Back to top Go down
https://poit.forumotion.com
Braces12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Braces12

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moments   Embarrassing moments EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 am

I was bending down to get the pen or something of the concrete at school and I bent over I Heard a 'Brrrrrrr' I jumped up imedeitly 'What was that?' I said then one of my friends said 'Go to the bathroom now!' I ran to the bathroom 'what was it?' I asked 'Turn around?' She said...I turned...'ha you've ripped your pants!' She wispered to me. I wrapped a jersy round and nobody saw exept her of course.
Back to top Go down
Weezy6
Admin
Admin
Weezy6

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moments   Embarrassing moments EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:43 am

Nice...

We were sitting around, watching tv, and that tampon ad with the beavers came on. I had never seen it, and I said:
"Naaaaww, they're so cute! I want one!"
And then it said:
"You've only got one, so take care of it" refering to the fact that fannys get called beavers...it was shame! At least it was only with family...still...
Back to top Go down
Braces12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Braces12

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moments   Embarrassing moments EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:31 pm

It actually said for the ultimate care down there make it you tampons....
Back to top Go down
Weezy6
Admin
Admin
Weezy6

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moments   Embarrassing moments EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah, but do I go and memorise the tampon ad? Nooooo...just you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing moments   Embarrassing moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing moments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
P.O.I.T :: Lounge :: Stuff.-
Jump to: